Sunday, June 1, 2014

Animal Drawing Week 4

After prey animals of the first 3 weeks, week 4 is about predators, canines and felines. Very interesting to understand the difference in structures between prey and predator animals. For homework, we had to do skeletal structures. Here are the pages I presented. They are from a short visit I did at the museum (pictures are to help Jonathan understand what I was trying to draw haha) . I didn't spent as much time as I would have hoped this week. 





4 comments:

  1. wow! amazing! Wonderful linework, proportions and perspective.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Dmitri. I hope I some point I will be able to do more natural looking stuff haha. By the way I like that you post stuff more frequently on you blog! Very interesting!

      Delete
  2. Awesome. I especially like the side view of the cat which is minimalist yet full of energy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Agreed on the side view. I would say it's the only one that doesnt look stiff, the other one, well, they feel like stuffed animals. I am a bit in a bind right now, I don't have much time to practice and the homework keep getting harder.

      Delete